Roya D. Habich | رویا هبیچ Meet Roya Habich one of the Top-3 Rated Immigration Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona.
Early Life, Although born in Memphis, Tennessee, Roya’s parents are from the Middle East. Roya has traveled the world learning about other cultures, languages, peoples, and food. She has taught English in China and studied in Turkey and Spain. She has also engaged in many community service projects in several countries in Central America and Eastern Europe.
Roya D. Habich has experience with cultures from all across the globe. This experience and past exposure allow her to understand many social issues. She has a passion for justice and service to others.
Roya D. Habich | رویا هبیچ Education
Roya graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2006. She earned Bachelor’s degrees in both History and Spanish—in the Honors program. In 2009, she earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Law School. While in law school, Roya was a member of the Wisconsin International Law Journal. She authored a published article.
- University of Wisconsin Law School at Madison (J.D., 2009)
- Wisconsin International Law Journal: Note & Comment Editor; Assistant Symposium Editor.
- Intern to Justice Ann Walsh Bradley of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.A. History and Spanish, 2006)
Roya D. Habich PUBLICATION
“France, Love it or Leave it”: New French Law Restricts Family Reunification, 27 Wis. Int’l L. J. 335 (2009).
Roya D. Habich | رویا هبیچ Top Persian Immigration Lawyer in Phoenix, AZ
AWARDS & POSITIONS
Rated “Top 3 Immigration Lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona” by ThreeBestRated.com from 2016 to the present.
- Chair of the State Bar of Arizona’s Immigration Law Section.
- LICENSURE AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Arizona
- Federal District Court of Arizona
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Roya D. Habich, LANGUAGES