Farrokh Parsi | فرخ پارسی
Farrokh Parsi Persian lawyer in Scottsdale, AZ, The Law Office of Farrokh Parsi is located at 8075 E. Morgan Trail, in Scottsdale AZ. We are a friendly small law firm and have successfully represented our individual and corporate clients in simple and complex Immigration, Citizenship, Asylum and Deportation defence.
Our diverse client base hails from nearly every corner of the globe, including much of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa, Australia, South America, and the Middle East.
Farrokh Parsi | فرخ پارسی Best Persian Immigration Lawyer in Scottsdale, AZ
Farrokh Parsi practise includes:
- • Defence against removal; including in-court adjustment, post-order relief from a criminal conviction, “green card” cancellation, “10-year” cancellation of removal, and return after removal;
- • Asylum and CAT protection, including credible fear, affirmative and defensive applications, gender-based and gender-specific persecution, past persecution, NACARA, and Temporary Protected Status;
- • Employment-based immigration, including labour certification under Program Electronic Review Management, investor visa, and waiver of restrictions on J-1;
- • Family-based immigration, including fiance, consular processing, revalidation after the death of sponsor, and VAWA battered spouse/ child;
- • Citizenship, including preservation of residence, certification, and test waiver; and
- • Detention, including alternatives to detention, bail and bond. For further information about our practice see IMMIGRATION.
At the Law Office of Farrokh Parsi | فرخ پارسی, we believe it is important that our clients understand our commitment to the quality of our work. Part of this quality includes the methods we use to charge for our services. We will provide you with well-trained and experienced attorneys, regular case status updates and communication. We will always strive to focus on your problems with continuing personal attention and compassion in order to achieve the best possible result in the most reasonable time with the least cost to you, both emotionally and financially. Abraham Lincoln said: “A lawyer’s time and skill are his stock in trade.
Farrokh Parsi | فرخ پارسی try to do what is fair and proper. We base our relationship with you on mutual confidence and respect. It is on this basis that we have established our reputation for a cordial and enduring relationship with our clients. Contact us today to schedule a personal or telephone consultation with an attorney.